Thin Laminate Facing Press Lines
Biele develops complete turnkey lines for the manufacturing of panels coated with thin laminates, as i.e. countertops.
Typically, these lines are including the following sections:
- Fully automated feeding for the raw materials; which are the core panels and the top / bottom skins made of thin laminates
- Cut to size for the different components
- Gluing with inexpensive glues such as PVAC, UF or EPI
- Fully automated Lay-Up section
- Hot pressing via a Multidaylight Press
- Trimming, Splitting & Edgebanding
- Wrapping & Packaging
Another possibility, it’s also the use of PUR hot melts where the required pressing will be done via a cold press.